|Since 1946, this building has been the home of First Federal Savings & Loan of Greene County. It is shown here shortly after Union Deposit and Trust remodeled in 1922.
|The Jacobs and Headley Building was constructed in 1896. Photo credit: greeneconnections.com
|The First Federal lobby with Wendell August Forge accessories. Photo credit: First Federal Savings & Loan of Greene County
|Another early view of the Union Deposit and Trust Building, today First Federal Savings & Loan. The three buildings beside have been demolished.
|The first building to occupy the First Federal site was the log tavern shown on the right. It was called the Richard Ledwith Inn, built ca. 1800 and demolished in 1895 for the Jacobs and Headley Building. Photo credit: greeneconnections.com