|The Sayers Addition plan was not filed with the Recorder of Deeds office until June 1941.
|East and south elevations of the W. G. Scott House. The 3-bay front features double entrance doors on the left. Later, a second door was added in the right bay.
|Walter G. Scott graduated from Waynesburg College in 1857. (greeneconnections.com)
|Another view of the Scott House from South Washington Street looking southwest. A 3-story bay graces the north elevation..
|The windows on the front porch were equally well adorned.
|This handsome 2-story Second Empire house is located within sight of the Scott House. It was owned by Simon Rinehart, Jr.in 1876. The enclosed porch is a later addition.
|Another Second Empire house of unusual 2-story height is located on West Greene Street.
|This rendering of Miller Hall by an unknown artist appeared in the Women's Centennial Paper, 1896. Could it be the work of architect James W. Drum who designed the building in 1873?