|Aerial view (1971) of the church and rectory, on left.
|The church in 1903.The large log house on the left was replaced in 1924 by the Reed/Clendenning House, today the Rectory. Photo by Gilbert Hays. Source:greene connections.com
|The church today.
|Transom over entrance doors is today hidden by a porch roof. In this early view, one wonders if it is awaiting stained glass. Pilasters adorn the front and sides of the building. Source: St. Ann Church Centennial brochure, 1971.
|An early 20th century postcard view of the interior. Source: greeneconnections.com
|The interior today.
|Contemporary view of side wing added to the sanctuary in the 20th century.
|First rectory, built 1897. View from Cumberland Street.
|The Rectory, formerly Reed/Clendenning House.