|South Washington Street ca. 1922 with Helphenstine Building on the left. Courthouse dome is in the background.
|Some experts believe this photo shows the Greene County Courthouse in construction, 1850-51. Source: Greene County Historical Society, greeneconnections.com
|Detail from previous photo shows man working on the statue of General Greene. Could it be W. A. Helphenstine?
|The new Helphenstine Building had a large storefront on the left next to Cherry Alley with the family residence on the right. The whiskey sign predates a strong local prohibition movement. Source:Waynesburg Borough, greeneconnections.com
|View from High Street shows on left: Sheriff's House, Helphenstine Building and spire of the United Methodist Church, long gone. Source: Greene County Historical Society, greeneconnections.com
|One of many postcards printed and sold by W. T. Hays at his shop in the Helphenstine Building.
|A ReoSpeedWagon from 1917 advertisement. wikimedia
|Former garage doors are now windows. Front ramp was added in 1976.
|The Helphenstine Building today.